Did the US military seize footage from journalists after an attack that lead to civilian deaths in Afghanistan?
The middle class is becoming increasingly uninsured.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Afghanistan: A job half done
* Walter Reed isn't the only vet hospital with problems.
* Colorado Republicans denied redistricting measure. I really wish both sides would knock it off, honestly.
* Howard Kurtz on Giuliani's hometown problem.
* I heard it on NPR: how multitasking affects human learning.
* Why hurricanes Katrina and Rita became such different storms.
* The Congo and the phantom minister.
* Colbert named Person of the Year by the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival.
* Another look at Schlesinger the historian, writing in the present tense.
The long, dark shadow of the Disney magic kingdom.
Developing the visual look for 300.
I heard it on NPR: Ricky Jay rules.