-Gov. Edward G. Rendell of Pennsylvania
Rushing new American troops into Iraq without, you know, desert or counterinsurgency training.
Inside the CIA's 'black sites.'
On 'senior administration officials' and hiding behind titles. More Cheney comedy from Dan Froomkin.
* Eleven days from shipping off to Bagdhad.
* News analysis: on the Afghani bombing.
* Is the Bush administration changing its mind on Iran? Here's the lowdown from Dana Milbank, and more questions from the NYTimes.
* Angelina Jolie on justice for Darfur.
* New profiling program raises privacy concerns before it is even deployed.
* Good read: how Republicans can get back on track. Also, why there are no more moderates.
* "Genealogists have found that civil rights activist the Rev. Al Sharpton is a descendant of a slave owned by relatives of the late Sen. Strom Thurmond."
* "If the United States is to remain a global economic leader, we must foster an environment that enables innovations." -Bill Gates
* Transgendered issues threatening jobs.
* Is repressed memory a modern creation?
The mystery of the disappearing honeybees. No, hundreds of millions of them.
Welcome to America, 2007: a bizarre tale of internet celebrity.