* The Kingdom - It'd be a buddy cop drama, except it's about terrorism in the Middle East.
* Knocked Up - The only reason I'm interested is that it's by the folks that did 40-Year Old Virgin.
* Shooter - note: not actually a sequel to The Bourne Identity, but you wouldn't know that from the trailer.
* The Condemned - It's "The Most Dangerous Game," except with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Nathan "freakin' huge" Jones, and Bullet Tooth Tony. So, maybe.
* 300 - Not a new trailer, but seeing it on the big screen finally convinced M. that she wants to see it, so I thought I'd mention it again.
* Resident Evil 3: Extinction - Oh, wow. Directed by the guy who brought us Highlander (and Highlander 2.) Written by the guy who brought us Mortal Kombat (and Resident Evil 2.) *And* it's a post-zombie-apocalypse movie. This trailer was everything I was hoping for. (And I despised the second movie.) Plus Ali Larter! Can't wait.
* Spider-man 3 - New trailer. Not a lot new, but wowzah, lookin' sharp, guys.
In other movie news:
And in case you're curious, no, I'm not watching the Oscars tonight. I just didn't see enough of the nominated movies to have any real investment in them. So, fingers crossed for Little Miss Sunshine and Pan's Labyrinth.