You know, Jack, Sawyer totally would have gotten a fish biscuit by now...
* Sawyer sings! Captain Bunnykiller!
* "God loves you as he loved Jacob." -Carl (see also.)
* "Now why would we kill you?" -Tom
* Oh, hi Juliet.
* Thanks for the soda, Short Round!
* Jubilee? Wait, it's that chick from The Crow!
* "That'd be the sheriff." -Tom
* "Just where we work." On what? "Projects."
* "We give them a better life."
* "You got backyards?" -Sawyer
* Thailand? Phuket!
* Isabel's reading his tattoos. Oh, hi Alex.
* "...In fact, most of us don't even like it here."
* "Why are you lying for her, Jack?"
* "There are things that happen here that you could never understand." -Achara
* "Spectators? Cindy the stewardess! WHOAH. TAKEN. ""We're here to watch, Jack."
* Hey, a familiar-looking teddy bear.
* And, Carl's gone.
* "Boys only." -Sawyer
* "What the hell's the Brady Bunch?" -Carl
* I'm still snickering about the name Sally Slingshot.
* Man, why is Alex so awesome.
* Verdict! "We're pretty strict about killing one of our own... Eye for an eye."
* "The cavalry has arrived at last." -Ben
* "We had an excellent surgeon, Jack. His name was Ethan." -Ben
* "I'm able to see who people are. It's not decoration, it's definition."
* [I totally wanted her to follow that up with "It's a gift... and a curse."]
* "You are a leader, a great man. But this makes you lonely, frightened... and angry."
* "There will be consequences, Jack."
* "He says the rules don't apply." But, 'marked.'
* And now, a savage beating.
* Juliet isn't looking good. Ouch, brand. Ow. And, interesting placement.
* "Well, Ben calls it home." -Juliet
* "He walks among us, but he is not one of us."
* "That's what it says, but that's not what they mean."
* Rowboat? Oh, nevermind.
* Isn't this final montage from An American Tail?
Next week: a mummy arm, a mysterious cave, a freakin' VW BUS, and the dramatic return of... VINCENT?
Fun facts: Apparently, Jack's tattoos (which are actual tattoos that the actor has) read "eagles high up, cleaving the space", from a famous poem by Mao Zhedong.
And: weren't they supposed to explain three big mysteries tonight. What got explained?
[More pics to follow, maybe. This later start time has thrown off the rhythm. -P.]