A sense of deja vu in Somalia.
Our image overseas isn't improving.
* Tony Blair announces Britain's exit strategy from Iraq.
* Will we crack down on Sadr City?
* Andrew Cohen on closing arguments in the Libby case. Dan Froomkin sums it up, and notes the path leading to the vice-president's door.
* Talking with Iranians on the street.
* Robert Samuelson talks global finance.
* "This is an amazingly stupid and arrogant position. If she sticks to it, it will probably kill her candidacy. And it should."
* VA senate approves red-light cameras.(Bonus Virginia: northern vs. rest of the state.)
* The National Symphony Orchestra embraces techno.
Want to fight torture? Time to talk to... Hollywood?