Dick Polman has more from a Republican memo on the debate.
"Did the Bush Administration miss a major opportunity in the spring of 2003 to engage Iran and stabilize the Middle East?"
"It seems almost inconceivable: The White House actually invites the press corps to hold it accountable - but when the time comes, and a key benchmark is missed, the press is silent. And yet that's exactly what has happened."
* "A federal judge ruled yesterday that the police must stop the routine videotaping of people at public gatherings unless there is an indication that unlawful activity may occur."
* On the ground in Iraq: welcome to Baquba.
* What a lack of oversight buys you: "About $10 billion has been squandered by the U.S. government on Iraq reconstruction aid."
* Afghanistan remains the forgotten war.
* Wow. Psycho Congressman warns our money might one day say "In Muhammad We Trust." (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Howard Kurtz talks with Michelle Malkin.
* A new wave of residents leave the ruins of New Orleans behind.
* Giuliani on Iraq.
* Bush finally cracks a tough list.
* The Explainer on why bombs have serial numbers.
* Doubts emerge over quantum computers.
The Explainer on how much the Boston Mooninite scare really cost.
"Real American heroes! Except sciency, and Canadian." (Courtesy pictsy.)