Catch up on the hot news topics with Dan Froomkin, covering Bush, Iran, Libby, and much more.
Lawrence Wright on underestimating al-Qaeda.
* Analysis: Bush's lack of credibility comes back to haunt him.
* What if the president held a press conference but didn't answer any questions?
* Also, that surge thing gets underway.
* New Orleans struggles to deal with the post-Hurricane Katrina crime wave.
* The judge in the Libby case says he was misled by the defense.
* Democrats in Congress question the NIE.
* William Kristol on a moment of truth for Republicans in Congress.
* On Obama and race, and how far we haven't come.
* Howard Kurtz on the first Mormon presidential run. Bonus: is Giuliani just a jerk?
* Tavis Smiley wants to see other issues addressed.
* Dick Meyer on the airline conspiracy.
* A galaxy of dark matter.
* Let's welcome the new dollar coin. Seriously, people, it's a good idea.
Today in scary technology: how to secretly encode data in pictures.
Screenwriter John August (Go, Big Fish) on what he learned from World Of Warcraft. (Courtesy robin_d_laws.)