A LITTLE EVENING NEWS:
* "A group of Senate Democrats introduced legislation yesterday that would restore habeas corpus rights to all detainees in U.S. custody and would narrowly define what it means to be an 'enemy combatant.'"
* Notice anything familiar about the administration's buildup on Iran?
* Former CIA official indicted for corruption. (Bonus: ties to a top Republican fundraiser!)
* "The number of waivers granted to Army recruits with criminal backgrounds has grown about 65 percent in the last three years."
* On the ground in Iraq: interpreter's tale.
* Ouch. State Farm suspends insurance sales in Mississippi.
* Peek inside Cheney's to-do lists.
* Monkey feng shui.