This weekend's Zeitgeist Checklist.
* Interesting. Did the administration's manipulation of pre-war intelligence violate the National Security Act?
* "So is the White House position that it's OK to have a debate - as long as in the end, nothing comes of it? It sort of sounds that way." -Dan Froomkin
* "Members of Congress have a constitutional and moral obligation to exercise their authority to stop funding President Bush's failed policy in Iraq. Not eventually, but immediately."
* Harvard names its first female president.
* After thirty years, Princeton closes its parapsychology lab.
* Why Phobos might be our next target in space.
* In Pictures: Dear lord, it's panda cub school.
"Neither of these shows is funny exactly, but not being funny exactly is the Adult Swim way."
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.