Republicans block the debate on Iraq. NYTimes analysis says that it's a betrayal of the voters (good read.)
Whoah. "China's military is reportedly harvesting organs from prison inmates, mostly Falungong practitioners."
The diary of an Iraqi librarian.
* "Who in their right mind would send 363 tons of cash into a war zone? But that's exactly what our government did." Dana Milbank has a different take on things.
* The military wants more civilian help in Iraq. Uh, yeah, let me get back to you on that.
* Zimbabwe descends into chaos.
* Anne Applebaum with solutions for global warming.
* How Bush raises taxes.
* Pentagon to name military command for Africa.
* Robin D. Laws has the news on the ground in New Orleans.
* A wrinkle-free, velcro-enabled Army.
* Haggard update: he's totally straight! Honest! (Courtesy demigoth.)
* Ford brings back the Taurus. Sort of.
* Is Spielberg having second thoughts about the Dreamworks deal?
Gene Weingarten on the future of news.
Welcome to America, 2007: our evolving surveillance society.
BAGnewNotes on corporate robbery, unmasked.