-the final column of the late Molly Ivins
Dan Froomkin asks: is Bush breaking the law with his signing statements?
Heh. Keith Olbermann fact-checks the president's claims about thwarted terror plots. Bonus fact-checking: Bush and the "Democrat party."
* The Libby trial showcases media manipulation and administration infighting. It's also a victory for the weblogs covering the trial. So, wondering who leaked? Turns out it was everyone.
* The war in Iraq spreads to the north. I am sure Cheney will explain to us how this is a clear sign of victory.
* "If Obama is serious about getting us out of Iraq, why not include the one thing that everyone agrees is a bulletproof way of accomplishing his goal?"
* Democrats look to the middle class.
* France demands the US sign the Kyoto protocols or face additional taxes. Uh, OK guys.
* Maryland inmate gets drunk off hand sanitizer.
* Political columnist Molly Ivins passed away.
The Mooninite bombers plead not guilty.
"Smoking Mirror": an art show from the alternate history where invaders from the Americas conquer Europe.