Damning stuff: Dan Froomkin on how the White House operates.
Party politics? "The White House will thus have a gatekeeper in each agency to analyze the costs and the benefits of new rules and to make sure the agencies carry out the president's priorities.
How Bush's policies have been helping Iran.
* "Senator says Cheney delayed investigation into prewar intelligence."
* Dana Milbank on Fleischer's testimony at the Libby trial.
* Neat: a nonprofit, nonpartisan advisory group releases a plan for public-private disaster coordination.
* Bush claims he wasn't insulting the Democrats, which would be more believable if it was an isolated incident. Which it isn't.
* Congress is seeking administration documents on climate change.
* Crap. Hubble loses its main camera.
* Ancient village unearthed near Stonehenge.
* Gene Weingarten on the relativity of time.
Why do Iowa and New Hampshire get to decide who gets nominated for the presidency?
CNN on PostSecret's Frank Warren.