"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants."
Nice visuals: BAGnewsNotes on Bush's words.
The unraveling Iraq, four years later.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* The unaskable: "Was 9/11 really that bad?"
* Bob Schieffer asks why the administration is hiding the facts about the war from us.
* Iran announces its plans for Iraq.
* Good read: "Are prisons driving prisoners mad?"
* Public opinion of journalism in the Middle East.
* A 'chunnel' between Spain and Morocco? Neat!
* "They all suck. Let's just admit it. Every one of the thus far announced Republican candidates for president sucks."
* Update on Senator Johnson's recovery.
* More signs of trouble at the Gap.
* David Beckham vs. ...a dragon? Disney photography. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
* Newsweek, on MC Frontalot (Courtesy rstevens.)
On drug companies and contraception. (Courtesy demigoth.)
White princes can't jump.