On the ground in Iraq's 'red dawn.'
* Pow. "A former aide testifies in Libby's trial that the vice president directed the effort to discredit a CIA agent's husband." (Bonus scenes from the trial.)
* Don't look now, but the decider is back.
* Iran might be planning a satellite launch. No, really.
* Gearing up to grill the FCC.
* Republicans senators look for answers on the war.
* A British general writes about adjusting to the modern face of warfare.
* Famed astronaut Shannon Lucid still going strong.
* China embraces Suicide Rabbit.
The convoluted politics of zombie cinema. (Courtesy Disinfo.)