Analysis: examining the balance of power in the Middle East.
Today's most awesome headline: US military unveils heat-ray gun
* What Bush still isn't saying about Iraq.
* Back to business as usual: Cheney defends "enormous successes" in Iraq in a combative interview. And that's combative for Cheney, mind you.
* Ever noticed how Bush never says 'Democratic party'? That's not accidental.
* A genetic switch to shrink cancerous tumors.
* Forbes.com names the top 25 web celebrities. I didn't make it this year, but check out #14.
* Fan backlash at WETA's unannounced shift to all classical.
"The story of the gay sheep became a textbook example of the distortion and vituperation that can result when science meets the global news cycle."