Stretched thin by foreign engagements, the military slashes its role in the war on drugs.
Heh. Virginia Republicans start to worry about their image.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Supreme Court strikes down California sentencing law.
* Analysis: how should we respond to Iran's nuclear ambitions?
* At ground zero in Bagdhad.
* Rebuilding efforts falter in Lebanon.
* For stability, Somalia must address clans.
* Huh. The Unabomber fights to retain control of his writings.
* Trial begins for Canada's pig farming serial killer.
* Pro wrestler "Bam Bam" Bigelow passed away. (Courtesy warmaster.)
Awesome. Talking with the eight men who went to the Moon.
And no< I didn't forget about the Zeitgeist Checklist or ten things we didn't know this time last week.