Ooh. Not only are secret earmarks gone, but they might have to be posted to the web ahead of time. A real boon for watchdog groups!
"Today's Republicans now must choose between Eisenhower's way and Nixon's way."
* What about a surge for Afghanistan?
* Howard Kurtz notes that, despite all the news, there's only one issue.
* Max Boot thinks the surge might be worth a try.
* Salon wonders where the antiwar protests are.
* LineOnline transcript with Dan Froomkin.
* Bush to call the Democrats on their 'balanced budget' claims. Allow me to simply mention the phrase "two to tango."
* British bill targets organized crime.
* Is Obama the frontrunner?
* Europe is also having a warm winter.
* Teaching about 'sexual variations' in school.
* Do multivitamins actually help?
Fifteen days ago, millions of pages of government documents were automatically declassified. When will they be available to the public?