* LiveOnline transcript with David Broder.
* The administration is upset that lawyers are defending the prisoners at Guantanamo. How dare they!
* Mr. Gonzales heads to Congress.
* Democrats propose cut to student loan rates.
* AP source "Jamil Hussein" identified, much to the chagrin of conservative bloggers.
* I'm pulling for the Morlocks: checking out the future evolution of humanity. (Courtesy hvw and maroonmd.)
* The evolution of... cooperation?
* Smithsonian gets artificial heart.
* Dick Wolf films Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee for HBO.
* The Ravens' defense has a surprise for you.
* The big problem with the Oscars.
David Lynch, Eagle Scout.