Today's headline: Rumsfeld Seeks Consensus Through Jousting
Last night was dinner at a certain Louisiana Express with RQ's dad, his brother, his brother's wife and their son (RQ's, um, cousin? Yeah.) The family resemblance is striking, I tell you.
RPG newz, Guardians Of Order pulled down the license for George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones series.
Today's awesome link is http://www.gulfwardrinkinggame.com/ (thanks to Mistress Sassy.) And thanks to Magistrate for finding the State of the Union count I was trying to find last week.
How did they get Bo Duke on Smallville? A cup of coffee.
If you read one article today, may I recommend this one on the modern D-Day by Thomas Friedman.
* It's no Radio Sawa, but I also want to hear Commando Solo!
* North Korea reasserts right to missile program.
* Analysis of how the Iraqi war could realistically reshape the global order.
* Highlighting differences between Bush and his father with a single pronoun.
* War debate leaves interfaith relations in shambles.
* War now less deadly for soldiers and more deadly for civilians.
* Hollywood infighting and politics in the creation of Chicago. Also, no red carpet for Oscars arrivals.
* More bookclubs crop up.