* FBI details mistreatment of prisoners at Guantanamo.
* New Jersey seeks to abolish the death penalty.
* Six months after the handover, Diyala province is in bad shape.
* Waiting for Bush's new strategy on Iraq.
* Tom Tomorrow, on the sacrifices of young Republicans.
* NICE. Ellison to be sworn in on Thomas Jefferson's copy of the Koran.
* Is it time to admit gays into the military?
* Courtesy eracerhead: a universal frame of reference. Literally.
* More goofy predictions from Pat Robertson.
* Price fluctuations at Amazon.
* Outgoing hurricane expert warns about "the big one".