* Key players in Iraq: NPR series on the Iraqis shaping their country's future.
* Ellison speaks out about Goode's Islamophobia. Meanwhile, Goode stands by his remarks.
* And the fastest-growing state is...
* Weird. Police claim a bullet in teen's head is evidence of a crime. But is that unreasonable search and seizure?
* Ex-cop markets video on how to hide drugs.
* Stephen Colbert explains why Stephen Colbert is awesome.
* Pixar decides Disney's new Tinker Bell movie isn't, well, good enough. (As the parent of a young girl, I'm worried about this new Disney Faeries brand.)
Bingo! Researchers film and catch giant squid.