Two Episcopal congregations break from the main church because of, you know, the gays.
I'm totally enjoying Slate's weekly Zeitgeist Checklist.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* BBC Q&A on the current Palestinian crisis.
* Analysis: is Bush stalwart or stubborn?
* Powell doesn't think a troop increase would help.
* The Republican Congress's slacking on budgetary measures leads to a financial crunch. Thanks guys!
* Conservatives are keeping a concerned eye on the 4th Circuit Appeals Court.
* More 'worries' about space warfare. Seriously, is anyone going to challenge us there?
* Drug-resistant tuberculosis worries experts.
* Time picks their person of the year and... it's you. Lame.
Courtesy jakethrash: the sci-fi genre returns, with more of a human touch. (My thoughts on the shows mentioned in his journal.)
Three hours with David Lynch.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.