* Aw, yeah. The word of the year is 'truthiness.'
* Abu Aardvark covers the ISG report.
* National Review on dealing with America's enemies.
* More Warren Jeffs news: "The chief law enforcer in two Utah-Arizona border towns is accused of misconduct after writing a letter pledging love and allegiance to the leader of a polygamous sect."
* After 8 years in exile, China un-bans door-to-door sales.
* Turns out Polonium 210 is pretty easy to track down.
* How about Christian-based comic books aimed at black teenagers?
* A California necropolis.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.