The imams vs. the airline.
The Litvinenko affair, and why Russians have good reason to be paranoid.
Rejoicing over the return of White House leaks.
* Right, so Bush is already distancing himself from the recommendation of the Iraq Study Group report. Bonus: the ISG and four days in Iraq. Good read.
* "The politics of homosexuality is changing fast in the Arab world."
* Problems encountered in revamping the Coast Guard.
* Outcry over the razing of public housing in New Orleans.
* "Why the achievement gap persists."
* Have they found the tomb of St. Paul?
* Jeane Kirkpatrick passed away.
The world of espionage remains years behind the information age.
Cat and Girl present Strummer's Law.