Robert Scheer on how the invasion of Iraq has benefited America's enemies.
* The probe into the Russian spy's death grows wider and crazier.
* Will Iraq turn to genocide?
* Dana Milbank on Bush showing his hand.
* A lesson on the war, from forty-one years ago.
* National Review chimes in on swearing in on the Koran.
* Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wrote a letter to the American people.
* The Supreme Court talks global warming.
* Hurricane season closes without a single storm striking the country.
* Oops. Shamu changes the script to his show.
* Late-night news loses ratings.
The fascinating complexity behind the ancient Antikythera Mechanism.