Five fatal mistakes of Bush's Mideast policy.
Here's a sentence to grab your attention: "Which is why the parallels to Vietnam are way too optimistic."
Update: the peace wreath can stay.
* Were European countries aware of secret CIA flights? Also, a German man captured by the CIA, held, and tortured, wants his lawsuit reinstated.
* Analysis: Why the White House has a problem with calling it a 'civil war.' In other news, yes, Sistani and al-Sadr are still important.
* Analysis sees blame shifting to the Iraqis, which may sound familiar to my readers.
* Gates criticizes the planning for the Iraq war.
* Judge rules American currency is unfair to the blind.
* The first Muslim elected to Congress will swear in on the Koran, which is cool. Unfortunately, this guy's reaction isn't a comedic satire. (Courtesy ammitnox.)
* David Ignatius on why Chuck Hagel could be the Republican candidate for '08.
* Webb had an interesting run-in with Bush.
* A 400 million year old monster with a powerful bite.
* Local legend Arch Campbell is the next to retire in the News 4 restructuring.
* Why people hate Pitchfork Media.
Fan backlash to New Line's announcement about the movie version of The Hobbit shows that there's a new player in Hollywood: the public.
More blogging the Bible, today with sarcasm!
Comic book comedy: fashion by Jack Kirby.