This week, on Angelus...
Whoo, boy. Just the other yesterday I was praising the show. Tonight, I hated a full half of it.
* The Connor-Cordelius thing: ugh. So, so lame. And if she's actually pregnant, I will cry, as that will make Angel a grandfather within six months. Can Connor actually be that stupid?
* More Angelus, including talking to himself! Ugh, part 2. Angelus interests me less and less the more he is on screen. It's good on paper, but, ugh.
* Why exactly was Connor surprised he was stopped by the sanctuary spell? Holtz didn't raise no dumb kid! Your parents are vampires Connorus, of *course* you're not normal. Yeesh.
* So was Angelus stopped by the sanctuary spell or not? He made threatening moves toward Fredus.
* WHERE IS GRUE TO SAVE THE DAY?!
* Faith and Wesley, together at last. If only Giles could have seen them in all their awesomeness. Shotgun! All worth it.
* Faith's finally getting to be Faith again. It only took, oh, most of this episode.
* NEXT WEEK: SUPERWILLOW.
"Hang in there, kitten! It's almost Friday!" -Angelus