* What we can expect, long after we withdraw from Iraq.
* The one thing both sides in the Iraq civil war can agree on: it's the Americans' fault.
* What the descent of Lebanon means for the rest of the Middle East.
* Ugh. Burma throws out the Red Cross.
* Watching for early signs of environmental problems, along the Appalachian Trail.
* A Cold War bunker finds new life in Germany.
* Daytime soaps get their first transgendered character.
* China to open a martial arts academy at the site of Bruce Lee's ancestral home.
* Clint Eastwood's other Iwo Jima movie, this one told from the side of the Japanese.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.
[EDIT: New links added in comments, last added at 10:23 AM.]