* Indians use freedom of information to improve their lives.
* BAGnewsNotes on Harry Reid taking control of the picture.
* The unspoken side of the Medicare prescription drug plan.
* "A computer program has been designed to allow amputees to see and move a 3D 'phantom limb'."
* "Archaeologists look at the toilet rituals that shortened the lives of the men who created the Dead Sea Scrolls."
* Awesome find in a Roman ship full of treasures.
* Science fiction author Jack Williamson passed away.
"Not only did Dr. Louis discover that there were tiny biological cells present, but because they did not appear to contain DNA, the essential component of all life on Earth, he reasoned they must be alien lifeforms."