* Where did the billions we've been pouring into Iraqi reconstruction go, anyways?
* And really, what new could this Iraq Study Group offer? Especially since they actually didn't spend much if any time in, you know, Iraq.
* Today's debate point: how the Democrats got a bigger piece of the religious vote.
* Rove still sticks to his guns.
* BAGnewsNotes on the winner of the anti-Israeli cartoon contest.
* Cuts at the National Archives a blow to researchers.
* 50,000 words, 720 hours. As a few of you may have heard, National Novel Writing Month rages on.