A German lawsuit seeks criminal prosecution of Rumsfeld and others for Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
Again, why do we let Florida vote?
* Will the Pentagon extend National Guard tours in Iraq and Afganistan?
* Interview with Karl Rove after the Republicans' defeat on Tuesday.
* More outrage over election day trickery in PG county.
* "I've been a friend of America, and I've been its enemy. America betrays its friends. It sets them up and betrays them. I'd rather be America's enemy." Catching up with Ahmad Chalabi.
* Will Steele head the RNC?
* BAGnewsNotes on an interesting pic of Bush Sr.
* Jack Palance passed away.
Online with the O.E.D.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.