* Ahahahaha. Lame-duck Senate still won't approve Bolton.
* Analysis: noticed who Bush is turning to these days, in his time of need? His father's men. Seriously, it's all sorts of Greek tragedy, people.
* Meet the first Muslim in Congress.
* Post-election: National Review explains why Republicans took a dive. American Prospect didn't like the groundbreaking dirty campaigns.
* On the ground in Afghanistan.
* "A hurricane-like storm, two-thirds the diameter of Earth, rages on Saturn."
* NBC orders more episodes of Studio 60.