* Unaccompanied Minors - Oh, Lewis Black, has it come to this already? Starring in a "family" movie with one of the guys from That 70's Show?
* Happily N'Ever After - Yes, that's how the title is spelled. And the trailer was funny, but will it be able to pull away from comparisons with Shrek? (And mind you, I didn't like Shrek.)
* Ratatouille - Brad Bird? Sign me up.
* Bee Movie - This was the strangest trailer I've seen in a long time. And, apparently, has nothing to do with the movie. Huh.
* Charlotte's Web - Good cast, but ehn, not doing anything for me.