-Sandra Day O'Connor
Thinking like bin Laden.
"At least two dozen federal judges appointed by President Bush since 2001 made political contributions to key Republicans or to the president himself while under consideration for their judgeships."
Happy tenth birthday to al-Jazeera.
* Walter Pincus ont he problems in training Iraqi troops. Grim stuff.
* Scalia on what the Constitution doesn't say.
* The Deep Impact probe is heading for a new comet.
* Youth anti-smoking ads don't work.
* Letterman vs. O'Reilly
* "The mayor personally distributed thousands of fliers discouraging underage drinking only to find they mistakenly contained the phone number for a sex talk line." (Courtesy warmaster.)
New study challenges beliefs on sexual promiscuity worldwide.
Ooh. The Wachowski brothers will write and direct the Speed Racer movie.