multiplexer has a good post on hacking the voting machines and how to throw an election. Scary stuff, folks.
"You ought to just back off, take a look at it, relax, understand that it's complicated, it's difficult."
-Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
* Should we open diplomatic channels to members of the Axis of Evil?
* Republicans are losing the middle class vote. Well, about time, IMHO.
* More from Andrew Cohen on the same-sex marriage ruling in NJ. Oddly enough, religious conservatives were happy with the ruling.
* Maryland: both Cardin and Steele have tripped up over the Purple Line.
* More Maryland: O'Malley on making friends and influencing people.
* Meet the founder of Curves. (Courtesy takaal.)
* Iraq puts a new spin on reality TV.
"In an interview with ABC News broadcast on Sunday, President Bush gamely suggested that "we've never been 'stay the course'" when it comes to Iraq. With mid-term elections just around the bend - and with public opinion starkly and unhappily focused on Iraq - it's understandable that Bush might want to rewrite history. But his attempt failed miserably."
Wow. Why Scooter Libby should fear cross-examination by Fitzgerald.