Club last night was surprisingly big fun. Not as crowded as I expected, so I didn't have as much trouble reaching Jay at the bar as I expected, and thusly, had a few more drinks than I expected. Heh, whoops. M., being kind, not only drove home but got me up to go to work this morning. Turns out the lesson at Club Envy is ( was ) you had to go from room to room to keep up with enough music to keep dancing. Le sigh. But the music was decent for the most part, so dance I did. Sometimes with very cool people as well, with whom I only collided occasionally. Sorry I didn't extend my goodbyes to anyone, but, you know, dancing. I fully believe Alchemy will be revived, eventually. Hopefully, at a good location. Unlike Midnight. Tonight: unpacking, City of somethingorother. ( I really want to level my grav controller, but the allure of punching things with the brute still calls me. ) ( This is all, of course, wireless permitting. ) Tomorrow: a couple Halloween parties. Sunday: reportedly, an afternoon party with the bebe-thing. Monday: yet more unpacking. Maybe time for The Prestige .