Analysis: the New Jersey ruling doesn't give gay and lesbian couples actual equality. Andrew Cohen sees a victory.
Richard Engel, the longest-serving American TV reporter in Baghdad.
[ADDED 1:41 PM] An interesting interview with the President, with some... creative answers.
* Analysis: weighing the limits of freedom of expression.
* Did Bush actually say anything new on Iraq? Should he be pushing Iraq when the rest of the Republicans are avoiding it?
* Doubts growing about the Iraqi prime minister.
* Another Bush recess appointment, another needed reform crushed.
* Even Republicans are perplexed as to why Bush is bringing up social security again right now.
* Why Hilary Clinton's camp fears a run by Obama.
* Post coverage of last night's Steele/Cardin debate.
* Real-time translators are cool, but can we think up a better name, guys?
Meet the prehistoric beast that ruled ancient South America: the terror bird. Ten feet of flightless monster.
Huh. Hollywood never has love scenes with non-white actors.
"If I know anything, I know scary, and giving this president and this out-of-control Congress two more years to screw up our future is downright terrifying."
-Stephen King, MoveOn.org (bonus: scary picture!)