Previously, on Heroes ... * "...A pull of the soul to a far-off place..." * "I'm risking a rift just by coming here." -Future Hiro * "Be the one we need." * "Put him down." * Dude. Was that just a sonic boom? * And hey, here's a montage of where everyone is right now. Nice. * (So, who is this Linderman guy? When do we get to meet him?) * But hey, Niki got her debt paid off. * And Matt the cop's back. And still powered. * "That hurt more than I thought it would." -Hiro * Hee, Dark Side. * Nice landing, Nathan. * OK, seriously? They could have ended the show after the Nathan and Hiro scene, and I would have been happy. Or, ooh, had the whole episode been their small talk in the limo ride back to Vegas. * Claire's dad is totally gonna kill the quarterback. "No one's going to know." * "You're supposed to have the answer." -Peter Nathan : Who do you want to be? Niki : Someone good. A good mother. Not the person I see in the mirror. * "Hello Brody. I'm Claire's father." * "Hollow him out. Take everything ." * Freaky Peter vision? EYES. * D.L. spotted nearby? In custody two days ago, and 'pulled a Houdini'? * Yay, Nathan's a corrupt politician! * Yay, Matt foiled a robbery! Awesomely! * Finished the painting, nice. * "My name is Peter Petrelli. I have a message for you." Next week : Phasing! "Do exactly what I say." OOOOOH.