America by the numbers.
Imagining an Earth without people. (Courtesy angela_la_la.)
Searching for the unified theory.
* Timetable for Iraq withdrawal? That's unpossible!
* Time presents five ways to prevent Iraq from getting worse.
* With Farrakhan ill, what does the future hold for the Nation of Islam?
* Man, this month in politics has been full of "October surprises."
* The age of digital music is thick with confusion.
* NYTimes book review of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.
* Yahoo presents their top 20 misspelled searches.
* Twenty-five years of Weird Al.
Whoah. "Sacha Baron Cohen is in negotiations to star opposite Johnny Depp in Tim Burton's film version of the musical Sweeney Todd."
Courtesy malkin: the government finally makes America safe from the horror of Vegemite.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.