* "Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers."
* LOCATION UNKNOWN
* Test his... resting rate?
* "I'm not part of any organization that has initials."
* "Not with my friend here. He's special too."
* "Go deep. Then clean him out."
* Worst. Title sequence. Ever.
* Crap, dumped in the creek.
* Closed up autopsy cuts AUGH
* Aw, Isaac. I really feel for him these days.
* Nathan's going to Vegas too! This can't end well.
* Heh, buying off his brother. Liability, ouch.
* I reiterate: Claire's dad rules because he's such a caring dad.
* Mohinder's dad's ashes. Aw. "My father... was misfiled." (Also, he totally should have checked the urn for clues.)
* "Is Peter Parker cheating when he sells pictures of Spider-Man?" Hee! "All heroes have a system."
* Niki's having violent dreams.
* "Why can't you just work at home like usual?" Oh, god, he knows what she does.
* Oh, Peter copies other people's powers, that's pretty nifty. And makes him pretty valuable.
* "I need painting supplies... I'm going to be a hero."
* Little Miss Miracle-Grow
* "He had a romantic take on evolution."
* "We're just cheap knock-offs of our fathers."
* INSIDE ISAAC'S VISION.
* Oh, hey, the stalker. "'Nothing' happened to me too."
* Suits! Busted.
* A punch to his face! His only weakness! How did they know!
* (Is Micah actually a boy genius?)
* They brought in Niki to seduce Nathan?
* Oh, dear. Niki just has a split personality. Oh, oh dear.
* Hey, nice tattoo.
* This time stop looks familiar...
* "Can I drive?"
* YAY CAR CRASH
* AAA "Just take the one."
* HIRO FROM THE FUTURE "You look different without your scar." Flawless English! Katana! Soul patch! COSTUME!!
Next week: SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD