Army plans to have troops in Iraq until 2010.
Inside the online world of hackers and credit card theft.
LiveOnline transcript with Dan Froomkin, concerning the press conference, North Korea, the White House and more. (Plus, today's column.)
* New study thinks the death toll in Iraq should be much higher.
* Howard Kurtz examines what a Democratic Congress might be like.
* Shouldn't more people in the FBI, you know, speak Arabic.
* Why don't we let China handle North Korea?
* Turns out 'pestering' is a declaration of war, these days.
* What if we held a conference on school violence, but never mentioned gun control?
* Supreme Court declines to reconsider Roe v. Wade. Again.
* The BBC presents their Bush approval rating tracker.
* "The computer keyboard helped kill shorthand, and now it's threatening to finish off longhand."
The new movie the diamond industry doesn't want you to see.
Delhi court orders monkeys out of the city.
Today's comedy: Spider-man versus Darwinism!