* "costs in exchange for singularity"
* Hee, only date nerds. He's such a lovable villain.
* Hiro, gone for two days.
* "A girl's life depends on us!" -Hiro
* Fall off the monkey bars! TWICE!
* Activating Evolution. (So, the dad was in NYC for six months. I reiterate, nice apartment.)
* Algorithm, gibberish.
* Look, the mystery girl found another clue! Locations!
* "That narrows my choices in life to freak or guinea pig." -Claire
* WHY IS HIRO SO AWESOME, I ASK YOU.
* D.L., robbed and killed off his gang, then disappeared? Yeah, that isn't credible at all.
* Sylar's victims impaled by household items and have broken bones with no signs of physical contact? Telekinetic?
* Sylar's secret other apartment! WHOAH. More strings on his map! FORGIVE ME
* Dude's a total telekinetic.
* Hiro's talking costume! I so called it.
* "Lately you seem, sort of sad."
* Why is
* So what is up with Nathan's wife?
* Wow, even if his male nurse brother had tried to kill himself, that'd be an asshole maneuver to out him in a political speech. Seriously, wow. Nathan rules.
* a.) Telepathy sucks.
* b.) Matt's sure learning to use his powers quickly here.
* Scary Bald Black Man he can't read! AAAIIIEEE
* Sylar's apartment, cleaned out!
* No reporter in the first place? FATALITY.
* Oh crap, Isaac saw his girlfriend kissing the male nurse!
* OH MY GOD CLAIRE'S CUT ALL OPEN
* Wow, these people really know how to leave a cliffhanger.
Next week: OH MY GOD WHAT'S GOING ON
OK, so someone with TiVo, I need a hand. The stylized S-symbol on the Bald Black Guy's necklace. I think I saw it on the edge of one of Claire's schoolbooks, as she was going into her locker. Was I just hallucinating?
Also, Claire, coroner's table? That'd be a complication in and of itself.
theantichrist has some questions and comments himself.
PS-> Bald Black Guy = D.L.?