Oh, and of course Zoe loved it, but she's not exactly a discerning customer yet.
Amusing bebe moment: I said something to M. during the commercials before the trailers, and tze bebe started shushing me. Very cute.
* Flicka - Hasn't this movie been made like 9,433 times? Really.
* The Nativity Story - It's like that other Christ movie, but less bloody.
* Arthur and the Invisibles - All you need to know is, voices by Snoop Dog, Madonna, and David Bowie.
* Flushed Away - Again, the trailers for this keep improving. Distinct maybe.
* Santa Clause 3 - Ugh, no. Ew.
* Surf's Up - OK, more penguins? Seriously, kids like other silly animals too.