* Are we reaching a 'tipping point' in Afghanistan?
* "Religious organizations enjoy an abundance of exemptions from regulations and taxes. And the number is multiplying rapidly."
* Is this the end of the Republican revolution? The Post discusses fear and loathing.
* After Foley case, gay Republicans feel under attack. Write your own punchline here.
* Cheney brings back the doom and gloom speech.
* The population of Russia is shrinking dramatically, and the government is looking for answers.
* "In fact, these attacks have become so commonplace that a whole new statistical category, known as Human-Elephant Conflict, or H.E.C., was created by elephant researchers in the mid-1990’s."