Good read: Dan Froomkin on signing statements, Keith Olbermann, and other hot topics.
Falling gas prices before an election? I smell a conspiracy!
FRIDAY NEWS RODEO:
* On the ground in Bagdhad, with American troops being hunted by snipers.
* Jack Straw gets in hot water for asking Muslim women to take off their veils.
* Eugene Robinson on the Republicans' backfiring bigotry. And even the National Review is coming out swinging.
* Is Warner becoming a cut and run liberal?
* The Republicans must be getting ready to end The War on Terror, because they've set aside millions of dollars for the victory parties.
Will the Church do away with the concept of Limbo? And how would that work, exactly?
Study shows just how much actual news there is on The Daily Show.