* Previously: "This is our island."
* CDs and... some girl. "Downtown!"
* Aw, she burned the ding dang muffins.
* Book club! And a couple familiar faces...
* Earthquake? OMG HENRY. IT'S THE ISLAND. GOODWIN! ETHAN!
* (And they're surprised, I note.)
* "I want lists in three days. Go."
* Stephen King, heh.
* They have a freakin' subdivision.
* And let's kick off season three with... another Jack flashback. (Here's the big pic.)
* New hatch. Glass wall.
* "Rise and shine, Kate."
* Kate gets a shower, Sawyer gets... a zoo cage.
* Hee, food button. ZAP.
* All direct psychology tests, huh.
Sarah: Where's your lawyer?
Jack: You look pretty.
Sarah: Where's your lawyer.
* WEAR THIS.
* Hey, Santa has a posse.
* Breakfast with
* No handcuffs, no coffee.
* You know, I would have burned her clothes too. They must have been rank.
* "The next two weeks are going to be very unpleasant." -
* Yay Jack's dad!
* Ooooh, static. "Let it go, Jack."
* "That intercom hasn't worked in years."
* Though that does look like a delicious sandwich.
* Jailbreak! And ZAP.
* "Say it, Carl."
* Heh, Friends of Bill W.
* Sober for 50 days!
* Oh, hi Henry.
* YAY SAWYER DID IT!
* Is that... polar bear chow?
* Oh, hi Kate.
* "Only took the bears two hours." -Santa
* "I requested that cage." Hee.
* Uh, what did they do to her?
* "It's an aquarium." -Jack
* "They called it the Hydra." -Juliette
* "Well, that was a long time ago. It doesn't matter who we were. it only matters who we are." -Juliette
* "This, Jack, is your life."
* "Look on the bright side. Now you have something to fix." -Sarah
* "Is she happy?"
So, which was a bigger screw-up? Jack driving his dad off the wagon, or opening the door to the ocean, or starting a fistfight with his dad at an A.A. meeting?
OK, and ABC? I really need my bathroom break right after the show. No fair starting your other high-tension drama right after.