On the ground in Iraq: the situation is so bad, people won't help the wounded dying in the street. Also, the challenges for reporters trying to get a story.
Lou Dobbs calls voting machines a threat to democracy.
* Bush's credibility gap at the UN.
* More UN comedy, this from that wacky guy Chavez.
* "Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said Tuesday that Congress should require Internet service providers to preserve customer records, asserting that prosecutors need them to fight child pornography."
* Iraqis learn the perils of self-government.
* Turns out spying at Hewlett-Packard was more extensive than originally thought.
* New report shows how institutional structures in academics hinder women in the sciences.
* BAGnewsNotes on Vogue's new, uh, antiterrorism vs. fashion spread.
Getting your customers to spend more money... using science!
Robert Samuelson on the internet and exhibitionism.
Fox creates a division just for religious-oriented movies. Five bucks says they really mean 'Christian movies.'