QUICK NEWS STRIKE:
* The big question: is the cost of confronting Iran greater than the dangers of living with a nuclear Iran?
* Analysis: Bush is running out of foreign policy options.
* Hey wasn't corruption going to be a big issue on election day?
* How can Republicans explain all the terrible things that are going on? Easy. Blame Bush.
* BAGnewsNotes on Bush's confrontation with Charlie Gibson.
* Louisiana governor says military will be used to fight crime in New Orleans through December.
* Frank Ahrens on what we can learn from the case of lonelygirl15 - including what we can learn about ourselves.