How did we survive Ari Fleischer's reign of terror?
QUICK LIKE A BUNNY NEWS:
* Right, that other war: Afghani drug profits are fueling the Taliban.
* Once again, Cheney campaigns in favor of torture. (One day, we will all look back on this and laugh. Or, hopefully, not cry.)
* Dana Milbank on the Republican return to attack politics as usual.
* How setting aside our American arrogance would help us win the war on terror.
* The Gates Foundation is looking to revolutionize farming for Africa.
* Maryland primary results: Cardin defeats Mfume. Huh.
* Mysterious sonic boom over New Zealand.
* "If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation."
* The filmmakers behind the Lonelygirl15, uh, event.
I heard it on NPR: their original mission was for 90 days. Here's what the Mars rovers are up to, going into their fourth year. I love those little guys.