* Post analysis: "President's challenge for new authority is attempt to refocus attention away from an unpopular war in favor of vision of struggle against radicalism."
* Great read: Howard Kurtz on Bush's revelation.
* The NATO commander in Afghanistan asks for more troops. Also, more on the Pakistani-Taliban deal.
* Dana Milbank on Lieberman's return to the Senate, after turning his back on his party.
* How technology has made it possible, and possibly more like, for us to spy on those close to us.
* Phoenix may have arrested the Baseline Killer.
* The comedic stylings of Shatner and Nimoy.
'Goat-free roads made me speed'